Club Moolia’s Privacy and Website Policies
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Get to know about how Club Moolia uses your information. This policy is designed to provide transparency into the Club’s privacy practices, in a format that is easy to read, understand and navigate.
The Club guarantees it will not disclose your information to anyone with your prior consent subject to the extent specified below nor will it sell your information.
INFORMATION THE CLUB MAY COLLECT
The Club collects information related to the Member or the Member’s use of products and services, including information from or about the Member.
The personal information that the Club may collect includes the Member’s name, password, address, job title, email address, Facebook, Instagram, or other social media ID and phone number(s). Other information that may be collected includes financial data, IP address, browsing history, geolocation information, inference data, physical characteristic, and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you. Depending on the products and services requested, not all of the information may be applicable.
The Club may request for additional information when arranging transport, accommodation, and/or hospitality requirements, including passport/identity card details, date of birth, nationality/citizenship, dietary requirements, room requirements, dates of travel, and emergency contacts.
You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to register for an account or use our Services. You may review, change, or remove certain types of your information through your account settings.
The Club may also collect information related to the Guest(s), including the Guest(s) name, address, email address, Facebook, Instagram, or other social media ID and phone number(s). Other information that may be collected includes financial data, IP address, browsing history, geolocation information, physical characteristics and other information that identifies or can be reasonable associated with the Guest(s).
Guest(s) who decline to provide the Club with information may not be allowed to enter the Club and/or limit the ability to use the Club’s facilities, the Site and the Club’s mobile application.
HOW THE CLUB MAY USE THE INFORMATION
The Club may use information collected to:
(1) Communicate with the Member including email communications and phone calls. The Club may contact the Member (or other necessary parties) to advise the Member about important information, present products and offers tailored to the Member, respond to Member’s inquiries, and/or fulfil the Member’s requests for product information, newsletters, or other events;
(2) Fulfil the delivery of the Club’s products and services, including any arrangements requiring personal details such as transport arrangements and customized services including personalized greetings and event invitations;
(3) Improve and enhance the development of the Club’s products and services, such as troubleshooting issues that you report to the Club;
(4) For marketing and third-party marketing purposes: to send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services; and
(5) Security, fraud, and legal compliance, including to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate policies or be illegal.
SHARING THE MEMBER'S INFORMATION
The Club may share information with:
(1) Service providers and business partners when necessary to perform services on for or on the Member’s behalf;
(2) Third parties authorized by the Member;
(3) Other third parties as required by law to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; and
(4) Enforcing the Membership Agreement including investigations of potential violations.
Some examples of when the Club may share the Member’s information include, payment processing, order fulfilment, customer service, marketing, financing, and other similar services.
The Club will ask for the Member’s explicit consent before sharing any sensitive personal information.
The Club will only share the minimum amount of the Member’s information necessary.
The Club will not sell or lend any of the Member’s information to third parties without your prior consent except within the guidelines in this Policy.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
The Club will protect the Member’s information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information, including:
(1) Storage of documents in a secure facility with password access;
(2) Limiting employee access to documents. Anyone with access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations;
(3) Security features to protect your online account; and
(4) Annual review of information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
WHEN THE POLICY WILL APPLY
CHOICE AND TRANSPARENCY
The Club enables the Member to access and control the data that the Club may collect, use, and share from or about the Member, including through device permissions, in-app settings, and marketing opt-outs.
The Member can withdraw consent to receive commercial electronic messages at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of these emails or letting the Club’s customer relations representative know about the decision. Some messages directly related to a membership purchase cannot be opted out of. You may also choose whether to receive promotions and offers for products and services, whether to share personal information with third-party companies, whether to access personal information, control targeted advertising received, and removal of personal information from a public forum on the website or mobile application.
If you have added a credit card for recurring payment, we may need to verify your identity and may ask you for additional information to do this.
HOW TO CONTACT THE CLUB
For questions or comments, opting out from certain services, or to submit a data privacy request, please contact the Club at email@example.com or use the address below.
CM Luxury Pty Ltd
1201 Mooliabeenee Road
Bindoon, WA 6502
Last updated February 2021